Welcome to The 2018 Ohio Randonneurs ACP Certified Brevet Series
It’s time to:
Make sure your equipment is ready for the new season.
- If you haven’t already, get your bike tuned (Support your local bike shop)
- Clean out your seat-bag (Refresh what you might need to be self-sufficient)
- Make sure you have the proper fit (Support your local bike shop)
Get some miles.
- The trainer counts (Get outside when you can)
- Ride a “Permanent” (It teaches you control protocol)
- Ride a “Permanent” (It teaches you how to ride a cue-sheet)
Be safe out on the roads
Regional Brevet Administrator